Trolls Outta Luckland - 1.1.0b
Trolls Outta Luckland is a 360-degree arcade-style space shooter featuring danger, action, explosions, triumph and tragedy. And one handsome devil of a space hero.
Tested with: Python 2.5.4, Pygame 1.9.1.
This is a beta release containing some new features, bug fixes, and a Windows executable distribution for Windows folks who don't have Python and Pygame installed.
- Fonts got a facelift.
- Fps class now uses font name.
- Changed Destroyer class to drop a load of slowly moving mines. Number of mines increase with game difficulty.
- Changed scoring for missiles to put them more in line with mines: shooting yields low score to discourage commendation farming; on-screen when completing level gives 5X the PATROL score to encourage some commendation boosting strategies; death gives nothing.
- Made enemy laser fire a little less aggressive. With lasers, missiles, mines, and ramming craft there is a lot going on during the peaks.
- Added F12, RMB, LMB, and Visible Pointer to HUD.
- High scores now have commas.
- Changes for Pygame 1.8.1 compatibility:
- In enemy.py, powerups.py, ui.py, utils.py: replaced rect.copy() with pygame.Rect(rect).
- In gumm_sound.py: replaced mixer.pre_init(buffer=1024) with mixer.pre_init(0,0,0,1024).
- Narrowed song selection.
- Added ui.TextReader class for in-game Help and Credits.
- Fixed: Sky no longer layers planets behind galaxies.
- Fixed: utils.load_image(): using surface.copy() on a cached image no longer produces a copy with alpha=0. It now preserves the original alpha. (Bug in Surface.copy()?)
click to view original size
If you wish to leave a comment, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Feb 13, 2012
Jul 5, 2011
Apr 17, 2011
Apr 16, 2011
Apr 15, 2011
Apr 14, 2011
Apr 12, 2011
Apr 11, 2011