Toonloop - 1.1.3
Alexandre Quessy (aalex)
Toonloop is a live stop motion animation software. The objective is to spread its use for teaching new medias to children and to give a professional tool for movie creators. In the left window, you can see what is seen by the live camera. In the right window, it is the result of the stop motion loop
* Able to add or delete frames anywhere in a clip.
* Playback direction : forward, backward.
* delete and add frames anywhere in a clip
* Playback in YOYO mode. (back&forth)
* Display a progress bar when saving a clip.
* Shift-Q to quit, and not ESC anymore.
* Added groups of options. One for each effect.
* Unified interface to effects.
* Added simplechroma, lumakey, leavecolor and brcosa effects.
* Background image is one taken using a special key stroke.
click to view original size
If you wish to leave a comment, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Feb 13, 2012
Jul 5, 2011
Apr 17, 2011
Apr 16, 2011
Apr 15, 2011
Apr 14, 2011
Apr 12, 2011
Apr 11, 2011