Retro Game Library - 0.2
Retro Game Library is a library for creating NES and GameBoy style games.
- Automatic screen scaling support
- Synced keyboard/gamepad support
- A font module with authentic NES and GameBoy fonts
- Dialog boxes for displaying dialog
- A camera module
- A gameobject module for easily adding and removing objects from groups
- A geometry module with polygon collisions and response, using the Separating Axis Theorem
- A resource loading module, for quickly loading and caching images, sounds, and music
There is only one example in the library at the moment, but also included are two games (one finished, one in development), BubbMan and Kontra, that help show off the library.
We have a documentation in HTML format included in the library. If you feel it's lacking anything, please let us know.
This library is a collaboration between pymike and saluk.
- Changed project name to "Retro Game Library"
- Updated the docs
click to view original size
If you wish to leave a comment, please sign in first.
pygame.org welcomes all python game, art, music, sound, video and multimedia projects. If they use pygame or not.
Feb 13, 2012
Jul 5, 2011
Apr 17, 2011
Apr 16, 2011
Apr 15, 2011
Apr 14, 2011
Apr 12, 2011
Apr 11, 2011